SELF EVALUATION
This would have to be what I think is my biggest accomplishment. This is the first of my series for my final project, and I feel as though I put a lot of work in to this piece and really focused on the deatails of it. I really displayed my skill in Photoshop, and the picture really works well I think. I also really like the meaning behind it which is no matter what type of person we are and what life we live there is a good chance that something in our lives connects us with someone we would never expect. I think, therefore, I accomplished that in this piece.

This project was probably one of the most fun to do but it definitely was one of the more difficult ones. I feel as though I always take the realistic route when doing projects, but when dealing with Photoshop it is sometimes hard for me to make images actually look realistic. So, my main goal for this project, despite how much I did to it, make it look as realistic as possible by using an array of tools in Photoshop. I believe it helped with my color choices and the layering of my individual images. I think that is the one aspect of my skills that improved, and that skill was using Photoshop to make what I do look as realistic as possible.
With these two pieces I think I really have shown a difference in how I think about my work. The bottom one with me and the question mark I really did not put much thought in to the meaning behind the picture. I honestly do not even know why I put the question mark there, besides the simple fact that in the original picture I look confused. Now by no means do I look this confused everyday but it is what fit the picture. For the first one, however, I thought about the meaning a lot and that meaning is no matter the lifestyle one lives, whether it involves money or eating out of trash cans, there are so many families out there that go through the same situations. Just because your family has money does not mean the parents do not fight back and forth, which is what I am trying to portray in the piece. I think I have grown so much in terms of the meaning behind my work.



No comments:
Post a Comment